After a VPN gateway is created, the VPN gateway name, tag and bandwidth cap can be modified.
- Log in to the VPC console.
- Click VPN Connections > VPN Gateway in the left directory to enter the admin page.
- Modify the gateway name on the VPN Gateway page.
- Click the “Edit” icon next to the VPN gateway name to modify the name.
- You can also modify the gateway name on the details page. Click the gateway ID and then click Modify.
- Modify the bandwidth cap.
- The fee varies based on the bandwidth cap. Evaluate the cost before you adjust the bandwidth cap.
- The adjustment of VPN gateway bandwidth is limited to [5,100] Mbps and [200,1000] Mbps.
- Method I: In the VPN gateway instance list, find the instance that you want to upgrade. Click the Edit icon in the Bandwidth Cap column and select the desired bandwidth.
- Method II: Go to the instance details page, click the Edit icon next to Bandwidth Cap and select the desired bandwidth.
- To modify tags, click Edit tags on the gateway list page or click the Edit icon on the gateway details page.