This document describes how to assign an instance to different projects for management in the TDSQL console.
In Tencent Cloud, project is defined as a method for assigning resources among teams. You can use a project to assign different resources to different teams based on your organizational structure.
- Read-only instances and disaster recovery instances are the associated instances of the source instance and should be in the same project as the source instance.
- Assigning and reassigning TencentDB instances will not affect the services provided by the instances.
- You need to specify a project to which a new instance belongs when purchasing it. The default project will be used if you don't specify one.
- Log in to the TDSQL console, click an instance name in the instance list to enter the instance details page, and click the icon after Project.
- In the pop-up window, select the project and click OK.