- Monthly subscription (prepaid): For TDSQL for MySQL, Non-full refunds will be provided for other refund requests.
- Pay-as-you-go (postpaid): TDSQL for MySQL resources will be directly returned without refund.
You can return pay-as-you-go instances in the instance list in the TDSQL for MySQL console in a self-service manner.
- After a monthly subscribed instance is returned, once its status has changed to Isolated, it will no longer incur fees.
- After a monthly subscribed instance is terminated, its IP resources will be released simultaneously, it will become inaccessible, and its disaster recovery instance will stop the sync connection and will be automatically promoted to primary instance.
- For orders from promotional reward channel, the refund will be charged 25% of their actual cash payment amount. Currently, self-service refund is unavailable for such kind of orders, and you can submit a ticket to apply for the refund.
- Tencent Cloud has the right to reject any suspected abnormal or malicious application for return.
- Resources purchased during promotions might not be eligible for return.
- You can still return monthly subscribed TDSQL for MySQL instances by submitting a ticket.
After the ticket is successfully submitted, Tencent Cloud customer service will process your application within two business days. You can track your refund order generated after the return is completed.
- Fees for consumed resources will be deducted from the refund. The remaining amount, including cash and trial credit, will be returned to your Tencent Cloud account.
Normal refund rules
Refund = currently effective order amount + ineffective order amount - used resource value
- Currently effective order amount: Refers to the amount paid for the currently effective order, excluding discounts and vouchers.
- Ineffective order amount: Refers to the amount paid for the order that will take effect in the future, excluding vouchers.
- The used resource value is calculated as follows:
- For the used resources, if the usage has lasted at least one month as of the date of return, fees will be deducted by month; otherwise, fees will be deducted in a pay-as-you-go manner.
- The usage is accurate down to the second.
- If the refund is ≤ 0, it will be calculated as 0, and resources will be returned.
- Discounts and vouchers are not returned.
- Order discount: The discount will be calculated and deducted for used resources at the original price, and only the remainder can be refunded.
Refund amount = discount amount - original price * used time proportion
- The refund will be credited to your account at the ratio of cash to trial credit paid upon purchase.
Before returning an instance, check whether the above conditions are met first and make sure that your data has been migrated, as the system will clear the returned database resources immediately after the return is completed.
Go to the ticket page, select Problem Category > TDSQL for MySQL > Instance Return, enter the instance name, IP, port, reason for return, problem description, mobile number, and time available for SMS receipt, confirm that everything is correct, and click Submit Ticket.