VooV Meeting Outlook plugin lets you to schedule or start a meeting quickly in Microsoft Outlook.
- Free or Enterprise Edition user
- v2.10.0 or later
- You must install the VooV Meeting client before using Outlook plugin to schedule or start meeting.
- When you reschedule or cancel meetings in Outlook calendar, updated changes will be synced to VooV Meeting client. And if you reschedule or cancel meetings in VooV Meeting client, changes will also be synced to Outlook calendar.
- Before scheduling or editing a meeting with Outlook plugin, please make sure VooV Meeting is running.
Installing VooV Meeting Outlook Plugin
Install the Outlook plugin while download the VooV Meeting client by checking the option Install Outlook Plugin.
Go to Outlook calendar to check whether the plugin is installed after installation completes.
Scheduling a Meeting with Outlook plugin
- Go to Outlook calendar, and click Schedule Meeting in the toolbar.
- Wait for the VooV Meeting to be launched
- Log in to VooV Meeting before configuring meeting settings.
- Configure meeting settings, such as meeting passwords, file uploading permission, waiting room permission, muting or unmuting attendees upon entry and meeting invitation email language. Click OK to submit the settings.
- Enter email addresses of attendees and edit start and end time of meeting. Click Send to finish schedule.
Rescheduling or Canceling Meetings in Outlook Calendar
- Find the meeting you want to reschedule or cancel in Outlook calendar and double click the meeting to view meeting details.
- Click Cancel Meeting in the toolbar of Outlook calendar.
- Change meeting settings and reschedule meetings
- Click Meeting Settings in the toolbar to change settings.
- Change start and end time to reschedule meetings.
- Click Send Update and your attendees will receive rescheduled meeting information.
Starting a Meeting with Outlook Plugin
- Go to Outlook and find Start Meeting button in the toolbar.
- Click dropdown arrow of the Start Meeting button, you can click Start Audio Meeting to start a meeting with audio on and video off or click Start Video Meeting to start a meeting with both audio and video on.
- Click Start Meeting to launch the client and start an audio or video meeting.