This document describes the permission control in CODING Continuous Deployment (CODING-CD).
You must activate the CODING DevOps service for your Tencent Cloud account before you can use CODING Project Management (CODING-PM).
Open Admin Settings
- Log in to the CODING Console and click the team domain name to go to CODING.
- Hover over your profile photo in the upper-right corner to open the Team Management page through the dropdown list. Then, click "Permission Configuration" to open the Admin page.
By default, the roles and permissions in CODING-CD are as follows:
- Team owner: Has permission to manage deployment.
- Team admin: Has permission to manage deployment.
- Ordinary team member: Has no permission to manage deployment.
We recommend that you create an independent Ops role in your team, grant it permission to manage deployment, and specify a team member to take on the role to implement the principle of least privilege. Set an Ops role as shown below. You can click Add User Group to set more roles.
We recommend that you divide all the operations during continuous deployment into two categories and assign them to two roles respectively:
- Ops: Configures the continuous deployment process (including the application, release process, and approval process)
- Developer: Releases an application by submitting a release order (Specifically, submits a release order, waits for approval, and views the release process)