- smash. is a Japanese video on demand and livestream mobile application.
- It offers original content such as music, dramas, animated series and variety shows, all in vertical video format optimized for viewing on smartphones.
- It is notable for featuring exclusive content from popular Japanese and Korean pop groups, such as the AKB48 Group, the Sakamichi Series, Hey! Say! JUMP and BTS.
- Speed up smartphone app development
- Release livestream feature in very short time (2 months)
- Low development cost with Tencent Effect/TRTC multi-platform SDKs.
- Smooth live streaming with ultra-low-latency product LEB.
- Maintenance-free for all the media PaaS products.
Tencent Real-Time Communication (TRTC)
TRTC features an end-to-end latency of less than 300 ms and outstanding anti-network jitter and anti-packet loss performance, greatly improving the user experience.
Live Event Broadcasting (LEB) – the ultra-low-latency version of Cloud Streaming Services (CSS)
LEB features end-to-end latency of less than 1 sec for all platforms with unlimited connections.
Build system with all PaaS products; maintenance-free.
- Ready-to-use PaaS solution to save infrastructure operation costs and development cost; release the livestream feature in 2 months.
- Low latency and high quality help to acquire more end users.
Contact our sales team or business advisors to help your business.
Open a ticket if you're looking for further assistance. Our Ticket is 7x24 avaliable.