This document describes how to modify the number of service instances in the TEM console.
- Log in to the TEM console.
- In the left sidebar, click Application Management to go to the application list page and select a deployment region for your application.
- Click the ID of the target application to go to the application details page.
- Click Edit and Update in the Auto-Scaling module and configure the instance count change policy.
- Scheduled Policy: specify the instance trigger time and the number of instances to trigger. You can configure multiple trigger conditions but only one of them can take effect.
- Metric-scaling Policy: enter an expected metric value. The system will calculate the scaling ratio according to current and expected metric values.
- Click Submit to modify the number of instances.