You can bind one or more security groups to an ECM instance. If you have bound multiple security groups, they are executed based on their priorities. You can adjust the priorities as follows.
Your ECM instance is bound to two or more security groups.
- Log in to the ECM console and select Instance List on the left sidebar to enter the Instance List page.
- On the Instance List page, click the ID of the ECM instance to enter the details page.
- Select the Security Group tab to enter the security group management page.
- In the Bound Security Groups section on the right, click Sort. Click the icon on the right to drag the security groups up or down to adjust their priorities. The security group at the top has the highest priority.
- After completing the adjustment, click Save.