This document describes how to create resources such as cluster and topic in the TDMQ for Pulsar console and what operations you need to perform in the console before running a client.
Step 1. Create a cluster and configure the network
- Log in to the TDMQ for Pulsar console, enter the Cluster Management page, and select the target region.
- Click Create Cluster to create a cluster.
- Click Access Address in the Operation column of the created cluster.
You can get the access address in the following ways:
You can directly get the access address as shown below:
On the access point list page, click Create to create a VPC access point (in the same VPC as the resource on which the client runs).
For more information on clusters, see Cluster Management.
Step 2. Create a namespace
On the Namespace page in the console, select the region and the cluster just created and click Create to create a namespace.
Step 3. Create a role and configure permissions
- On the Role Management page in the console, select the region and the cluster just created and click Create to enter the Create Role page.
- Enter the role name and remarks and click Submit.
- Enter the Namespace page and click Configure Permission in the Operation column of the namespace just created to open its permission list.
- On the Configure Permissions page, click Add Role, add the role just created, and assign the production and consumption permissions.
- If the following is displayed, the permissions are configured successfully.
Step 4. Create a topic and subscription
- On the Topic Management page, select the target region, cluster, and namespace and click Create to create a topic.
- Click Create Subscription in the Operation column to create a subscription for the topic just created.
- Click More > View Subscription/Consumer in the Operation column to view the subscription just created.