This document describes how to create resources such as cluster and topic in the TDMQ for Pulsar console and what you need to do in the console before running a client.
You have signed up for a Tencent Cloud account as instructed in Signing Up.
Step 1. Create a cluster and configure the network
2. Click Create Cluster to create a cluster.
3. Click Access Address in the Operation column of the created cluster.
You can get the access address in the following ways:
Clusters on v2.7.1 or later
You can directly get the access address.
On the access point list page, click Create to create a VPC access point (in the same VPC as the resource on which the client runs).
The VPC access address does not support cross-region access. Make sure that the client and virtual cluster are in the same region.
Step 2. Create a namespace
On the Namespace page in the console, select the region and the cluster just created and click Create to create a namespace.
Step 3. Create a role and configure permissions
1. On the Role Management page in the console, select the region and the cluster just created and click Create to enter the Create Role page.
2. Enter the role name and remarks and click Submit.
3. Enter the Namespace page and click Configure Permission in the Operation column of the namespace just created to open its permission list. 4. On the Configure Permissions page, click Add Role, add the role just created, and assign the production and consumption permissions.
5. If the following is displayed, the permissions are configured successfully.
Step 4. Create a topic and subscription
1. On the Topic page, select the target region, cluster, and namespace and click Create to create a topic.
2. Click Create Subscription in the Operation column to create a subscription for the topic just created.
3. Click More > View Subscription/Consumer in the Operation column to view the subscription just created.