This document describes how to create a TcaplusDB cluster in the console.
You have signed up for a Tencent Cloud account and completed identity verification.
- Log in to the TencentDB for TcaplusDB console, select Cluster List on the left sidebar, and click Create Cluster.
- On the displayed purchase page, specify the following configurations, and click Buy Now.
- Network: select a VPC and a subnet. You can select one VPC and one subnet only when creating a cluster, which cannot be modified once created.
- Connection Protocol: select a connection protocol (data description protocol).
- Cluster Name: set the cluster name, which must be unique under the account and can contain 1–32 characters. You can rename the cluster at any time.
- Access Password: set the cluster access password, which must meet the following requirements:
- 8–64 characters in length. The password of 12 or more characters is recommended.
- Cannot start with a slash (/).
- At least contain three types:
- Lowercase letters (a-z)
- Uppercase letters (A-Z)
- Digits (0-9)
- Special symbols
- Table Group Name and Table Group ID: create a default table group for the cluster and name it. The table group ID can be automatically generated or customized.
- Go back to the cluster list to view the created cluster and table group. Each cluster will be assigned a unique cluster ID.
Was this page helpful?