TencentDB for Redis is a cache database provided by Tencent Cloud based on the Redis protocol that features high availability, reliability, and flexibility. Compatible with Redis 2.8, 4.0, and 5.0 protocols and available in both standard and cluster architectures, it supports up to 8 TB of storage capacity and tens of millions of concurrent requests, meeting the needs of different scenarios such as caching, storage, and computing.
- Master/replica hot backup: master/replica hot backup, automatic failure monitoring, and automatic disaster recovery are supported.
- Data backup: standard and cluster architectures support data persistence, daily cold backup, and manual rollback.
- Elastic scaling: instance capacity, nodes, and replicas can be flexibly expanded or reduced.
- Network protection: VPC is supported for improved cache security.
- Distributed storage: your data is distributed across multiple physical machines, helping you get rid of standalone capacity and resource constraints.