iPaaS supports various integration scenarios. It can connect the information silos between your applications on and off the cloud, data, IoT, devices, and partners for cross-cloud and cross-region interconnection and information sharing. You can quickly and easily connect to your systems in the console and integrate them by creating, deploying, and managing integration apps. In addition, the integration platform of iPaaS offers no-code or low-code self-delivery capabilities for integrations, effectively coping with complex business scenarios and making it easier for you to quickly integrate your systems.
Data sync refers to migrating a certain set of data from one system to another at a specified time point.
- Challenges: It takes the development and operations teams a lot of time to develop and manage custom applications to meet the data sync needs.
- Solution: The data sync mode allows you to create an integration service for automatic data migration to automatically transfer the data within the specified scope to downstream applications. Such a reusable service can save a lot of time for development and operations teams.
Data broadcasting is to continuously move data from a single source system to multiple target systems in real time or quasi-real time.
- Challenges: The data source system needs a custom data sending service, which increases the Ops pressure on the non-core businesses of the original system.
- Solution: The data source system is connected to iPaaS, so as to leverage its data distribution capabilities to connect to the downstream data consumption systems flexibly.
Data aggregation is to receive data from multiple systems and move or replicate the data to another system.
- Challenges: You need to be familiar with each system and perform custom development and integration.
- Solution: You can connect to multiple systems through iPaaS configuration and aggregate data in iPaaS to meet the business needs.
Two-way data sync
Two-way sync is to merge two or more datasets from two or more systems into one system where different datasets can be distinguished from each other.
- Challenges: As heterogeneous systems usually have different data formats, much custom development is required for the code to guarantee data consistency.
- Solution: You can use the visual data transform feature of iPaaS to reduce the integration development and late Ops costs.