The billing items and corresponding billing cycles for API Gateway are as listed below:
Viewing Billing Details
- Log in to the Tencent Cloud console.
- Click Billing Center in the top-right corner to enter the Billing Center overview page.
- Click Bills > Bill Details in the left sidebar.
- Click Bill details at the top of the page and select API Gateway to view the detailed bill for the API Gateway product.
This document describes only the general steps for viewing consumption details. For more information on bills, please see Bill Management.
Service Suspension Due to Overdue Payments
- You can continue to use the API Gateway service within 24 hours (inclusive) after your account has overdue payment.
- If you fail to top up your account within 24 hours, your APIs will be suspended, and we will notify your Tencent Cloud account creator and all the collaborators through email and SMS.
- Within 180 days after the service is suspended, if you pay the past due charges, the service will be automatically resumed; otherwise, API Gateway will have the right to clear your API configuration information and destroy your data.
- If you receive a payment overdue notification, please go to the Top-up Center in the console and top up your account in time to prevent your business from being affected.
- If you have any questions about bills, you can view and check your consumption details on the Resource Bill page in the console.
- See Billable Overview for the description of each billing item and the billing rules.
- You can also configure alarms for overdue payment through the balance alarm feature in the Billing Center.