Generally, certain features are implemented through a group of correlated APIs. The service management module of API Gateway helps you manage such APIs in an efficient and convenient way. This document describes how to create a service in the API Gateway console.
You have obtained the access permission.
- Log in to the API Gateway console.
- On the left sidebar, click Service to enter the service list page.
- Click Create and enter the service information.
- Service Name: it is required and can contain up to 50 letters, digits, and underscores. exampleservice is entered here as an example.
- Instance Type: for the differences between the two instance types, see Instance Specification. Shared is selected here as an example.
- Remarks: remarks of the service. Test is entered here as an example.
- Frontend Type: protocol type supported by the service. HTTP&HTTPS is selected here as an example.
- Access Mode: when you select VPC, the generated VPC domain name can be accessed in VPCs in the same region as the service.
- Tag: it is optional and makes it easier to categorize and manage resources.
- Click Submit to create the service.