This document describes how to add an SPF record to specify the server for sending emails. This is an efficient anti-spam solution.
You have created the corresponding private domain. For details, see Creating Private Domain.
- Log in to the Private DNS console and click Private Domain List on the left sidebar to enter the private domain list.
- In the Private Domain List, click the name of the private domain for which you need to create an SPF record or DNS as shown below:
- On the DNS Records tab, click Add Record and enter the following record value information as shown below:
- Host: enter a subdomain. For example, when adding an SPF record for
www.123.com, you can simply select www in the Host field. If you want to add an SPF record for
123.com, select @ in the Host field.
- Record Type: select SPF.
- Record Value: for example,
v=spf1 include:spf.mail.qq.com ~all indicates that only the IP addresses in the A record and MX record of this domain have permission to send emails using this domain.
- Weight: leave it empty.
- MX Priority: leave it empty.
- TTL: it is the cache time and 300s by default. The smaller the value, the faster the change to the record will take effect. You can enter an integer between 1 and 86400.
- Click Save.
If anything goes wrong during this process, please contact us.