This document describes how to view the details of a producer connected to a topic in the TDMQ for Pulsar console, so that you can stay up to date with the status of the connected producer and troubleshoot problems promptly.
- Log in to the TDMQ for Pulsar console and click Topic Management on the left sidebar.
- On the Topic Management list page, click View Producer in the Operation column of the target topic to enter the producer list.
- Current Production TPS: Total number of messages produced by producers currently connected to the topic per second.
- Current Production Throughput: Size of messages produced by producers currently connected to the topic per second.
- Current Producers: Total number of producers currently connected to the topic (the listed items are combinations of producers and partitions; therefore, if there are multiple AZs, the number of producers displayed on the overview page will be less than the number of listed items).
- Current Message Storage Size: Total size of messages currently stored in the topic memory.
||Message producer name.
||Message producer address and port.
||Pulsar client version.
|Message Production Rate (Messages/Sec)
||Number of messages produced by producers to the topic per second.
|Message Production Throughput (Mbps)
||Size of messages produced by producers per second.
|Avg Message Size (Bytes)
||Average size of messages produced by producers to the topic.