2. In the left sidebar, click Message Management > Task List.
3. On the Task List page, click Create Push.
4. On the Create Push page, select Notification bar message for Push Type and enter the notification title and content. The preview of the notification will be displayed on the right. Other push settings are as follows:
Push Plan: if there are many push tasks, you are advised to categorize them and collect their statistics by push target.
Push Time: you can select Immediate, Scheduled, or Loop.
Push Target: you can select All devices, Tag combination, Batch accounts, Account, or Token.
Advanced Settings: Tencent Push Notification Service also supports the following advanced settings:
Grouping and Collapsing: you can control whether and how to collapse notifications in the device notification center.
Badge Number: this refers to the number of messages that have arrived but not been clicked. Only the Tencent Push Notification Service, Huawei, and Mi channels support automatically increasing the number by 1.
Custom Push Speed: after Custom Push Speed is enabled, messages will be pushed at the specified push speed. This feature is suitable for scenarios with limited server bandwidth resources, where a large number of messages pushed in a short period of time may result in a large number of users opening the application at the same time, leading to server resource overload.
Extra Parameter(s): you can select extra parameters in the data format of key:value for more diverse push content.
Notification Display: whether to display notification when the application is running in the foreground.
Notification Image: after you enter the image URL, notifications delivered through certain channels will display the image.
Notification Audio: after you enter the audio URL, notifications delivered through the Tencent Push Notification Service channel will contain the audio.
Offline Storage: set the offline retention time between 0 and 72 hours. The default value is 24 hours. Up to three latest pushes can be retained.
Open Location: set the click action for the push, supporting application, custom intent, URL, and in-app activity.
Reminder: set the reminder method, custom ringtone, etc.
Multi-Package Name Push: Tencent Push Notification Service supports push with multiple package names.
Channel Policy: select channels through which the push can be delivered. Smart assignment policy and custom policy are supported.
5. After selecting the push content, you can select a test device to verify the push effect before officially sending the push.
5.1 Click Test Preview.
5.2 Select a test device on the test preview page.
5.3 Click Confirm to push to the test device. The push status will be returned on the current page.
6. Click Confirm.
7. Click Confirm to push officially. The push status will be returned on the current page.
8. Click Confirm to go to the push record page, where the push records of both the test push and official push are displayed.