Make sure that you have obtained the permission to use SCF before implementing this sample.
- Log in to the Tencent Cloud console and select Cloud Product > Cloud Object Storage.
- Select Bucket List on the left sidebar to enter the "Bucket List" page.
- Click Create Bucket on the "Bucket List" page.
- In the Create Bucket pop-up window, create the source COS bucket as follows:
Set the name of the COS bucket as
Chinese Mainland >
Beijing as the region, set the access permission to the default value of
private read/write, and click Next.
- Keep the default values for other options and click Next to create a COS Bucket.
- Repeat steps 1–4 to create the intermediate bucket
middlestagebucket and target bucket