If normal access traffic is blocked by the WAF rule engine, you can create rules to allow the access traffic using the blocklist/allowlist feature.
- Log in to the WAF console and select Configuration Center > IP Blocklist/Allowlist on the left sidebar to enter the IP blocklist/allowlist page.
- On the blocklist/allowlist page, select the target domain name in the top-left corner and click Rule allowlist.
- On the page that appears, click Add rule.
- In the pop-up window, configure the required parameters and click OK.
- Rule ID: ID of the rule to be allowed. You can add up to 10 rule IDs for each policy.
- Match method: Match method of the URL to be allowed. You can select "Exact match" (default value), "Prefix match", or "Suffix match".
- URL: URI path to be allowed. The URI must be unique under one domain name.
- Enable allowlist: It specifies whether to enable allowlist. The switch is enabled by default.
Was this page helpful?