This document describes how to create a scrape task.
- You have created a TMP instance.
- You have created and installed an agent.
- Log in to the TMP console.
- In the instance list, select the corresponding TMP instance and click Agent Management on the left.
- Click an agent ID and click Scrape Task.
- Enter the scrape task page and click Create.
- On the scrape task creation page, enter the agent scrape task rule as prompted. For more information on the task configuration, please see the scrape configuration description.
- After completing the configuration, click Save.