Health check detects the service connectivity on a regular basis to monitor the service health, helping you stay up to date with the service health in real time and promptly discover exceptions to improve the SLA.
2. In the instance list, select the corresponding TMP instance.
3. Enter the instance details page and click Integration Center.
4. Select Health Check in Integration Center to configure the detection of the corresponding service.
Unique detection task name, which corresponds to the detection group on the Grafana monitoring dashboard
Currently, the following detection methods are supported:
Address of the service to be detected
Label with business meaning, which will be automatically added to Prometheus labels
Viewing monitoring information
You can clearly view the following status on the monitoring dashboard:
1. Service access latency and health status.
2. Latency in each processing phase of service access.
3. Expiration time of certificate in case of HTTPS
4. Status of various detection types.