CDN offers a tool for querying IP ownership. This tool can be used to verify whether a specified IP is of a CDN global cache node, and check the IP's acceleration service region, district, and ISP.
This tool can be used for troubleshooting. When there is an access exception, you can query the IP accessed in the following ways:
- If the IP is not of a Tencent Cloud CDN node, the problem may be caused by domain name resolution exception. Please go to your DNS service provider and check whether the CNAME configuration is correct;
- If the IP is of a Tencent Cloud CDN node, you can check the node service status to see whether requests are interrupted by node activation/deactivation.
Log in to the CDN console and select Inspect Tool -> Verify Tencent Cloud CDN IP on the left sidebar.
- Enter the IP addresses to be verified in the text box (one address per line).
- Up to 20 IP addresses can be verified at a time.
- Verification of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses is supported.
- Verification is supported for global cache nodes. For nodes in the Chinese mainland, data of the ISP in the corresponding district will be returned; for nodes outside the Chinese mainland, data of the corresponding country/region will be returned.
- You can view the node service status for the last 3 hours. If there were activation/deactivation status changes, the corresponding operation time will be displayed.
Nodes in the Chinese mainland
Nodes outside the Chinese mainland
Was this page helpful?