CDN provides advanced features to enhance the acceleration performance and access security.
Click Manage in the Operation column of the domain name.
|Increase cache hit rate||Proper cache policies can effectively improve the cache hit rate. We recommend that you perform the following operations:
• Set a cache validity period of more than 30 days for static files that are rarely updated, such as images and texts.
• Set a cache validity period based on your business requirements for frequently updated files, such as JS and CSS files.
• Do not cache general dynamic files, such as PHP, JSP, ASP, and ASPX files.
|Node Cache Configuration|
|If your business URLs contain parameters and the change of all or some of the parameter values has no effect on the target file, we recommend that you ignore caching parameters.||Cache Key Rule Configuration|
|Increase access security||You can enable HTTPS access for your website.
• If you already have a certificate, you can directly upload it.
• You can also go to SSL Certificate Management to apply for a free DV SSL certificate issued by TrustAsia.
|HTTPS Configuration Guide|
|You can enable hotlink protections by using the following configurations:
IP allowlist/blocklist, referer allowlist/blocklist, UA allowlist/blocklist, and URL authentication.
|Avoid high bills||You can enable related protections to help prevent extra costs for extensive bandwidth and traffic caused by malicious attacks and hotlinking.||Preventing High Bills|