GME's speech-to-text conversion service can convert a recording file or a streaming voice message to text in up to 125 languages in real time.
- Recording file to text conversion: GME can convert a recorded audio file to text.
- Streaming voice message to text conversion: GME can convert players' voice messages to text in real time.
- GME can get the text result in real time when a player holds the button to speak in a chat channel.
- GME can convert voice messages in a chat channel to text.
- In word guessing scenarios such as concert and Draw Something, GME can convert players' audio files for policy hitting.
- In human-computer interaction and interaction with AI bot in the game, GME enables players to chat with the bot.
- GME supports speech-to-text conversion in 125 languages.
- GME calls back the audio stream recognition result immediately to the client and server to help the game implement the business logic conveniently.
- GME improves the keyword recognition accuracy through custom trending keyword dictionaries.