Support EdgeOne nodes to origin-pull using HTTP/2 protocol. HTTP/2 (i.e., HTTP 2.0, Hypertext Transfer Protocol version 2) is the second major version of the HTTP protocol, which can effectively reduce network latency and improve site page loading speed.
1. When enabled, the origin must support HTTP/2 protocol access.
2. If you need to configure HTTP/2 access, please refer to HTTP/2.
If you need to enable or disable HTTP/2 origin-pull for the specified domain
www.example.com, you can follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the EdgeOne console, click on the site list in the left sidebar, and click on the site you need to configure within the site list.
2. On the site details page, click on the rule engine.
3. On the rule engine management page, click on create rule to enter the new rule editing page.
3.1 On the rule editing page, select the matching type as HOST equals
3.2 Click on the action, and in the pop-up operation list, select the operation as HTTP/2 origin-pull.
3.3 Click on the switch to enable/disable HTTP/2 origin-pull.
4. Click on Save and Publish to complete the rule configuration.