This page mainly displays the number of resolution requests received by EdgeOne DNS. Only data from sites that support NS mode access is available.
1. Data Screening and Filtration
Filter by site, subdomain, record type, return code, client request region, and other dimensions, for details, please refer to How to Use Filter Conditions.
2. Time Trend Chart
Display the time-sharing trend curve of the number of EdgeOne DNS requests.
Scenario 1: View the DNS resolution performance of a specified site
After the site
example.com is accessed through NS mode to EdgeOne, you need to view the related DNS resolution request times, you can follow the steps below.
1. Log in to the EdgeOne console, click on the site list in the left menu bar, click on the site you are interested in within the site list, and enter the site details page.
2. In the site details page, click on Data Analysis > DNS Resolution to enter the DNS resolution subpage.
3. On the DNS resolution subpage, you can view the trend of all resolution request times under the site. You can also further filter statistical data based on subdomains, record types, return codes, and regional dimensions.
Scenario 2: View the DNS resolution performance of all sites
When all your sites are accessed through NS mode to EdgeOne, if you need to query the DNS resolution request times and changing trends of all sites, you can follow the steps below.
1. Log in to the EdgeOne console, and in the left menu bar, click Data Analysis > DNS resolution to enter the multi-site aggregation data analysis page.
2. On this page, you can view all the resolution requests and trends under all sites. You can also further filter statistical data based on site, record type, return code, and region dimensions by using filter conditions.