If you haven’t purchased an HTTPS certificate for the website, and the accelerated domain names do not contain any wildcard domain name, you can configure a free certificate.
1. Free certificates are issued by Let's Encrypt. Only single domain certificate is supported in EdgeOne. A free certificate is valid for 3 months and auto-renewed upon the expiration. Free certificates do not support downloading.
2. For domain names connected via the CNAME, you need to configure CNAME and wait till the CNAME takes effect.
1. Log in to the EdgeOne console. Click the target site in the site list to display second-level menus for site management.
2. In the left sidebar, click Domain Name Service > Domain Management.
3. In the domain name list that appears, find the domain name for which the certificate is to be configured and click Edit in the HTTPS column of the domain name.
4. Set Certificate type to Free certificate and click OK. Then the free certificate is delivered and installed.
5. In the domain name list, hover over the icon before Configured in the record of the target domain name, and you can see the information of the deployed certificate.