Status code cache TTL specifies how long to cache origin response status codes on nodes, allowing the nodes to directly respond to non-2XX codes and reduce pressure on the origin server.
Currently supported status codes are as follows:
- 4XX: 400, 401, 403, 404, 405, 407, 414
- 5XX: 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 509, 514
- Log in to the EdgeOne console. Click Rule Engine on the left sidebar.
- On the rule engine page, select the target site and click to configure status code cache TTL rules as needed.
- On the rule engine page, select the operation Status code cache TTL and configure other parameters as needed. Click Save and publish or Save only.
Supported match types: "All (any request)", "Host", and "File extension".