The uploaded video cannot be played normally (for example, the video has sound only, the video has no sound, or the video cannot be played at all).
- The codec of the original video is unsupported.
- The original video is corrupted. As a result, the uploaded video cannot be played normally.
- Check whether the codec of the original video is supported.
- If yes, proceed with the next step.
- If not, upload a video with a supported codec. For more information, see Specifications and Limits.
- Check whether the original video can be played normally using VLC or other professional players.
- If yes, contact us.
- If not, you are advised to try using Tencent Cloud’s transcoding service to fix the video. For more information, see Video Transcoding.