In scenarios such as offline data processing, sometimes it is necessary to reset the offset to consume earlier messages.
- Log in to the CKafka console.
- Click Instance List on the left sidebar and click the ID/Name of the target instance to enter the instance details page.
- On the instance details page, select Consumer Group and click Offset Settings in the Operation column.
- In the Offset Settings window, select Topic or Partition as the dimension of settings and click Next.
- Select the topic or partition for which to reset the offset (if no topic is selected, the offset will be reset for all topics by default) and click Next.
- Specify the offset.
- The offset value should be between the minimum offset and the maximum offset. If it is configured to be smaller than the minimum offset, the consumption will start from the minimum offset; if it is larger than the maximum offset, the consumption will start from the maximum offset.
- Make sure that there are no consumers in a consumer group before resetting the group.