CKafka supports dynamic partition processing. After you enable Automatic Partition Balancing, CKafka will automatically check the partition distribution of topics on your specified time and then select a time during off-peak hours to initiate partition balancing.
This feature is only available for CKafka Pro Edition instances.
2. Click Instance List on the left sidebar and then the ID/Name of your instance to enter the instance details page.
3. Select the Smart Ops tab at the top and click Elastic Scaling.
4. In the Dynamic Partition Processing module, enable Automatic Partition Balancing.
5. Click Configure in the Operation column to set the automatic partition balancing policy.
Custom time: You can customize the time to initiate partition balancing. We recommend that you select a time during off-peak hours to avoid affecting your business.
Auto-selected time: CKafka will select the time to initiate partition balancing during off-peak hours calculated by automatic analysis.
6. Click View in the Adjustment Record column to enter the event center and view the adjustment records of automatic partition balancing.