The event center manages, stores, analyzes, and displays the event data generated by CKafka in a unified manner. You can easily view the event data details there.
The events currently supported by CKafka include:
- Instance events
- Automatic disk capacity expansion
- Dynamic message retention policy
- Partition balancing
- Kafka version upgrade
- Kernel minor version upgrade
- AZ change
- Diagnosis events
- Scheduled instance diagnosis
- Instant instance diagnosis
- Broker change
- Consumer group member heartbeat timeout
- Consumer group member update
- Consumer group rebalancing
- Leader switch
- Cluster node launch
- Cluster node removal
This document describes how to view event details and configure event notification rules in the CKafka console.
Entering the event center
- Log in to the CKafka console.
- Click Instance Management on the left sidebar and click the ID of the target instance to enter the instance details page.
- Select the Event Center tab at the top of the page, set the time range (last 6 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days, or a custom time range), and select the target event type.
On the Event Details page, you can perform the following operations:
- Click View Details in the Operation column to view the event details on the right.
- Click Configure Alarm Policy in the Operation column to configure a notification template for the event and send event details to the target object.