Live streaming push is set to have the screenshot feature turned off by default. This article will guide you on how to enable the screenshot feature on a specified push domain and establish a connection with a screenshot template, as well as how to unbind the template and disable the screenshot feature.
The template configuration will take effect in about 5–10 minutes.
After completing the screenshot template configuration, you also need to configure the callback template to receive the screenshot results. For callback template configuration, please refer to Callback Configuration.
A domain can only be associated with one screenshot template. After the association, all streams under that domain will have screenshot tasks performed according to that template.
Bind Screencapture Template
1. Go to Domain Management, and click the target push domain or click Manage to enter the domain details page. 2. Select the Template Configuration, and click on the Edit button in the upper right corner of the Screenshot Configuration tab.
3. Select the screenshot configuration template. Click Confirm to complete the configuration.
Unbind screenshot template
1. Go to Domain Management and click the push domain name to be configured or Manage to enter the domain name details page.
2. Select theTemplate Configuration tab, and click on the Edit button in the upper right corner of the Screenshot Configuration tab.
3. Clear the target template and click Confirm.