CSS provides porn detection. Because CSS needs to take screenshots in live streams to detect pornographic content, using porn detection will incur porn detection fees and screencapture fees. Porn detection is a paid feature and is billed by the total number of porn detection screenshots taken for the month.
- Porn detection is disabled by default and can be enabled in the console.
- The generated screenshots are stored in COS and will incur COS storage fees. For details, please see COS Pricing.
- Porn detection is a paid feature. The first 1,000 porn detection screenshots of each month are free. Any additional screenshots taken will incur fees.
|Porn Detection Screenshots
||Price (USD/Thousand screenshots)
||The first 1,000 screenshots of each month are free
||The total number of screenshots will be rounded up to the nearest 1,000
- For screenshots stored in COS outside the Chinese mainland, additional public network downstream traffic fees will be incurred. For the detailed prices of specific billable COS items, please see COS Pricing.
- For regions that support live screenshot storage, please see Service Region.
- Billable item: number of screenshots for porn detection.
- Billing mode: pay-as-you-go.
- Billing cycle: monthly billing cycle. The current month's bill will be generated between the 1st and 5th day of the next month. Please refer to your actual billing statement for details.
- Billing rules: fees are calculated by multiplying the total number of screenshots (with the first 1,000 free screenshots deducted) taken in a calendar month for porn detection and the unit price.
Suppose you used the porn detection service from January 1 to February 1, 2021, and a total of 168,000 screenshots for porn detection were generated during that month. Then, the porn detection fees you would need to pay on February 2, 2021 would be as follows:
Porn detection fees for January = 0.2294 (USD/Thousand screenshots) × (168 - 1) Thousand screenshots = 38.3098 USD.