CSS can take screenshots of live streams and store them in COS. Using screencapture will incur fees, which will be billed by the total number of screenshots taken for the month.
- Screencapture is disabled by default and can be enabled in the console or through cloud APIs.
- The generated screenshots are stored in COS and will incur COS storage fees. For details, please see COS Pricing.
- Screencapture is a paid feature. The first 1,000 screenshots of each month are free. Any additional screenshots taken will incur fees.
||Price (USD/Thousand screenshots)
||The first 1,000 screenshots of each month are free
||The total number of screenshots will be rounded up to the nearest 1,000
- Billable item: the number of screenshots.
- Billing mode: pay-as-you-go.
- Billing cycle: monthly billing cycle. The current month's bill will be generated between the 1st and 5th day of the next month. Please refer to your actual billing statement for details.
- Billing rules: fees are calculated by multiplying the total number of screenshots taken in a month and the unit price.
Suppose you used the live screencapture service from January 1 to February 1, 2021, and a total of 168,000 screenshots were generated during the month. Then, the live screencapture fees you would need to pay on February 2, 2021 would be as follows:
Live screencapture fees for January = 0.0176 (USD/Thousand screenshots) × (168 - 1) Thousand screenshots = 2.9392 USD.