This document describes how to change the subnet of a CVM instance in VPC via the console.
- The associated CVM restarts automatically after its subnet is changed.
- The subnet of secondary ENI cannot be changed.
- Log in to CVM Console.
- In Instances, select the region where the instance whose subnet needs to be changed belongs.
- Locate the instance whose subnet needs to be changed, click its ID/Name and enter the instance details page.
- Select the ENI tab, click the ID of the primary ENI, and enter the ENI management page, as shown below:
- Click Change Subnet, as shown below:
- Select a new subnet in the pop-up box. Enter a new IP, and click OK, as shown below:
The configuration will take effect after the instance is restarted.
- Create a subnet if no subnet can be found in this availability zone.
- Only the private IP address of the current subnet CIDR can be used as the new IP.