This document describes how to upload audio/video files from local storage or a URL in the VOD console.
- Formats including WMV, RM, MOV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, FLV, AVI, and RMVB are supported.
- During upload, you can visit other pages of the VOD console, but do not close the browser or access the console of another product. Doing so will interrupt the upload.
- Web upload supports checkpoint restart and upload queues. We recommend you use Chrome. If you use Internet Explorer, make sure the version is 10 or later.
Log in to the VOD console and select Application Management on the left sidebar.
Select the target application.
Go to Media Assets > Video/Audio Management > Uploaded.
Select Local Upload and then click Select to select a local file or drag and drop the file to the empty space.
In the upload list, you can check the names and sizes of files to be uploaded, change their names and categories, or remove them from the list.
You can choose whether to process the audio/video files upon upload.
|Processing Type||Transcoding/Moderation/Task Flow Template||Watermark Template||Thumbnail|
|Transcoding||If the processing type is Transcoding, this will be Transcoding Template.
||If you select this, the first frame will be used as the thumbnail.|
|Moderation||If the processing type is Moderation, this will be Moderation Template. Select a moderation template from the drop-down list.||-||-|
|Task Flow||If the processing type is Task Flow, this will be Task Flow Template. Select a task flow template from the drop-down list.||-||-|
The upload process may take several minutes. You can view the progress of videos being uploaded in Video/Audio Management > Uploading. Uploaded videos can be found in Video/Audio Management > Uploaded.
You can upload a TXT or CSV file that contains the information of the files to upload. VOD will parse the TXT or CSV file and automatically fill the upload information in the upload list.
The content of the TXT or CSV file must meet certain format requirements. You can download a sample file to view the details.
|Column 1||Column 2||Column 3|
|Source URL||Name||Thumbnail URL|
- Make sure you enter the information in the specified order, that is, source URL, name, and thumbnail URL.
- After the file is parsed, check for errors before upload.
- Please refer to the sample files for format requirements.